Write my Abstract – Get the best Abstract written for your research paper
An abstract is a short, and coherent summary of research work, academic paper, thesis, and dissertation. The abstract is seen before the introduction segment of the completed work, however, it should be written following the completion of research work.
It is so disheartening that many a lecturer or supervisor request Abstract from their supervisees even before they commence the research project writing. Sometimes, as a criterion to approving their research project topic. If you are one of these people (supervisor), please desist from it as it is unprofessional. You do not Say AMEN before starting PRAYER!
An abstract is meant to provide your reader or audience with overview information on what your research study was about, the research problems, objectives, methodology, findings as well as the recommendations.
A good abstract should be ‘a stand only summary’ this implies that the audience/reader should be able to gain an understanding of the research by only reading the abstract, without necessarily reading the full work.
Often times, young researchers get trapped in the error of writing their abstract before even embarking on the study, that’s weird. This only happens when you are copying another student’s work. Imagine starting your building construction from the roofing, instead of foundation laying! Off course such a project becomes a nightmare. Just as the foundation provides the base for the building, your completed work provides justification for your abstract.
Also, be reminded that your abstract is a good point to start from when you are preparing for your defense. This is for the fact that it contains almost all the information you’ll be needing for your defense. Hence, do not fall for the temptation of trying to cram your abstract as this will definitely your level of unpreparedness during project defense as you will not be able to answer questions when they come.
Features of an Abstract
A good abstract provides readers with information on the following;
- The research general aim or objectives which could be your research topic.
- The research specific objectives (as formulated for the study)
- Research problem (also, research questions as generated from the research objectives)
- Research design
- The population of the study
- Sampling techniques adopted
- Method and instrument for data collection
- Method and instrument for data analysis
- The research findings and lastly
- The research recommendations.
When writing your abstract, it is important that you keep it short and concise, it should follow a logical sequence that allows for easy understanding. Pay particular attention to abstract instructions if any.
Some department or journals often have specific requirements to follow when formatting your abstract. Many a time, the emphasis is placed on the word count, some may allow 150 words, 200 or 250. Ensure to keep all the rules in mind when writing your abstract.
Most importantly, first impression matters, if your abstract is not logically arranged, it discourages your readers from reading further. Hence, it’s vital for you to use conjunctions and connecting words to promote the sequential flow of your sentences.
We can help you format your abstract, review it, or even write it for you, for a token of ₦2,000!
WHAT DOES IT COST TO Write my Abstract?
- Answer: The cost of writing your Abstract is ₦2,000
WHO IS GOING TO Write my Abstract?
- Your content will be assigned to an expert in your field.
HOW DO I TRUST YOUR SERVICES BEFORE I LET YOU Write my Abstract?
- We are registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) in Nigeria and have been in business since 2013. We have a name to protect
I AM NOT IN NIGERIA, HOW DO I PAY YOU TO Write my Abstract?
- We have a flexible payment option: Cash Deposit, Cash transfer, Western Union and Cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Binance, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash etc)- For now, we stopped accepting PayPal.
HOW AM I SURE THAT WHEN YOU Write my Abstract, IT WILL BE FREE FROM PLAGIARISM?
- We send you a plagiarism report alongside your content for you to confirm that your work is free from plagiarism.
Do you have any question or need clarification? Kindly use the comment box and we will respond to you asap.
Do you wish to hire us? Call, WhatsApp or Text 08060755653 0r 07010711012
Use the form below to let us know what YOU NEED