Write my chapter four – 5 keys Guidelines to writing Results of the Research Study
Chapter four of a research thesis or dissertation, often titled “Data analysis”, “Data presentation” or “Results” as the case may be. This chapter, like other chapters in the research thesis, is very important. However, chapter four of your project thesis is perceived as the most vital part of the thesis.
The reason for this value is not farfetched, from the fact that this segment of the research thesis houses the Analysis, interpretation of data as well as the results obtained from the data analyzed.
Data analysis in this context entails the use of an appropriate statistical tool to interpret or accord meaning to raw data, it involves the critical evaluation of data, through the use of relevant statistical tools and logical techniques.
The high level of technicality required in this chapter often imposes varying degrees of challenges to students as well as young researchers. At Project Writers Nigeria, we have your welfare at heart, we have come up with this guidelines to help you not to make a mess of the most sensitive part of your research work.
- Choose a statistical tool which is appropriate for your data: this is very important because when your instrument for data analysis is not appropriate for testing your hypothesis, the reliability of your results becomes in great doubt. Take for instance, that one of your research hypothesis was to test the existence of a significant relationship between Gross Profit Margin (GPM) and the corporate profitability (Net Profit) of selected oil companies in Nigeria, in order to test this hypothesis, you then, decided to use descriptive statistics such as mean, mode, or standard deviation, in place of regression analysis, which is a statistical process used in estimating the relationship among variables. You are headed for confusion.
- Start writing your chapter four with an introductory sentence: such introductory statement should be detailed and at the same time concise, it should be written in a language which would not interfere with the reader’s ability to understand the underlying message. Your introductory sentence should be a brief summary of what the reader would see in the remaining part of the chapter. This provides readers with foreknowledge on what they are up and against. Imagine picking up a book to read and the first things you saw were graphs, tables, and statistical interpretation, without prior knowledge of what they were for, you will certainly become uninterested in the entire book. That’s how important starting your chapter four with an introductory sentence is. It provides a first-time reader an overview of what to expect.
- Each research question or hypothesis should be analyzed and presented alone: this aids clarity and ensures that all research questions were analyzed. Since each research question and hypothesis is embedded in the research objectives, it, therefore, becomes necessary that each should be analyzed and presented alone, so as to know if the null hypothesis will be rejected or upheld.
- Present your research results: when reporting your research results, ensure to inculcate information on the degree of concordance and differences between the obtained results with those obtained in empirical studies in the literature review.
- Align your interpretation with your research questions: this enables your audience to ascertain the degree of consistency between the results obtained and other propositions in the previous chapters of your research thesis.
Still finding it difficult? Worry not! Our team of essayist is open 24/7 to help you write your chapter four at a very affordable price, without compromising quality.
WHAT DOES IT COST TO Write my Chapter Four?
Answer: The cost of writing your Chapter Four depends on the statistical tool, data involved, and other requirements as may be specified by you, your school or department.
WHO IS GOING TO Write my Chapter Four?
Your content will be assigned to an expert in your field.
HOW DO I TRUST YOUR SERVICES BEFORE I LET YOU Write my Chapter Four?
We are registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) in Nigeria and have been in business since 2013. We have a name to protect
I AM NOT IN NIGERIA, HOW DO I PAY YOU TO Write my Chapter Four?
We have a flexible payment option: Cash Deposit, Cash transfer, Western Union and Cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Binance, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash etc)- For now, we stopped accepting PayPal.
HOW AM I SURE THAT WHEN YOU Write my Chapter Four, IT WILL BE FREE FROM PLAGIARISM?
We send you a plagiarism report alongside your content for you to confirm that your work is free from plagiarism
Do you have any question or need clarification? Kindly use the comment box and we will respond to you asap.
Do you wish to hire us? Call, WhatsApp or Text 08060755653 0r 07010711012
Use the form below to let us know what YOU NEED